Use your graphic design or marketing skills to help an emerging entrepreneur launch a new food business! Branding and marketing support is a vital component of FIN’s Food Business Incubator program, which assists entrepreneurs through training, mentoring, and affordable commercial kitchen space. Most program participants are refugees and immigrants with low household incomes.Learn how the Incubator helps participants improve their economic security and build community connections.Responsibilities:
- Meet with an entrepreneur to develop their branding and/or marketing plan.
- Branding volunteer will collaborate with the entrepreneur to design a menu, and potentially a logo and business card.
- Marketing volunteer will establish and develop the business’ presence on web/social platforms. Depending on the marketing plan, this may include Facebook, Instagram, and/or other apps and websites.
- Volunteer will ensure the entrepreneur is able to maintain their web/social presence and update their marketing materials independently.
- Experience in graphic design and/or business marketing is required. Formal training in these skills is preferred.
- Commitment to racial and social justice is required. Experience collaborating with people from diverse backgrounds is preferred.